Black Hole Pack 25L
We only ship this product within Europe.
Patagonia built the Black Hole™ backpack with an urban aesthetic and an alpine psyche to scoff at the full gambit of abuse from mud-caked streets to rough granite ridges. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it protects your gear from scuffs, scrapes and miles of rough handling. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share, with an internal sleeve to carry most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper and an organizer panel to hold your phone and small items. The bucket-style opening replaces a traditional lid and contains a small stash pocket that seals with a reverse-coil zipper. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat and a stealthy zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. With padded shoulder straps for comfort and a molded back panel that sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow. Made from 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign™ approved.
* Light and strong recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate
* Easy-access main compartment with padded sleeve holds most 15" laptops; zippered top pocket for small items
* Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
* Air-mesh back panel for comfort and increased ventilation
* Padded shoulder harness and a sternum strap; hydration-compatible with port at top of back panel
* Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
* Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chain for lashing
* Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
* Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
* Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* Body fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
650 g (1 lb 6.92 oz)