Black Hole Pack 32L
We only ship this product within Europe.
Patagonia built the Black Hole™ Pack because more often than not, your day has its own plans. This rugged, highly weather-resistant gear bag protects your belongings when the weather turns surly or your hike morphs into a contentious scramble. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share. An internal sleeve carries most 15" laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper organizes small items. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat—a zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. For carrying comfort, the backpack’s padded shoulder straps have a sternum strap. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow, and a simple waistband secures the pack.
* Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
* Easy-access main zippered compartment with interior zippered mesh pocket provide organization
* Large front stash pocket for organizing essentials
* Molded mesh back panel for comfort, ventilation and durability
* Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap, hydration-compatible with port at top of back panel
* Stretch-woven side pockets for water bottles or guidebooks
* Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle and front daisy chains for lashing
* Laptop pocket is padded, fits most 15" laptops and zips open flat, making it easy at airport security
* Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
* Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
* Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* Body fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved
810 g (1 lb 12.57 oz)