The Sea to Summit Basecamp II is a versatile and spacious sleeping bag providing unrestricted movement and integration with your mat so you can enjoy a little more stretch out comfort while escaping outdoors.
Three two-way zips provide ultimate ventilation and temperature control and allow the top and bottom layers to be separated, with the top becoming a standalone quilt for warmer conditions.
The unique WaveLoft™ construction uses thick layers of THERMOLITE® insulation looped together to gain extra loft and trap pockets of warm air, providing increased warmth in colder conditions. The baffle construction also eliminates the frustration of getting tangled in loose lining as all lining fabrics are attached to the shell fabric.
Perfect for sleepers who like to stretch out full length or curl up into a ball, the Sea to Summit Basecamp II provides versatile comfort for gear drops, car camping and day trips from base camp.
- Spacious contoured rectangular shape
- Three two-way zips for ventilation and climate control
- Multi zip configuration provides versatility
- THERMOLITE® insulation using WaveLoft™ construction for extra warmth and loft
- Lining fabrics attached to shell prevents tangles
- Elastic loops connect sleeping bag to mat
- Now available in a Double size for camping couples
- Proprietary blend of THERMOLITE® insulation using soft microfibres and fine denier hollow-core fibres for lightweight warmth and softness, with high loft and superior compressibility
- Oversized anti-snag zip draft tubes and neck draft tube
- 30D DWR Nylon shell and 20D Nylon lining are lightweight and very compressible fabrics
- Includes strong 70D compression sack
- Gender: Unisex
- Synthetic Type: THERMOLITE®
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Compression Sack Volume: Med. 14->4.5L
- Construction: Wave LOFT®
- Fabric: 30D DWR Nylon
- Shape: Tapered Rectangle
- Temp Rating: EN -1°c Comfort to -7°c Lower
- Weight: Regular: 1340g, Long: 1520g