Trail 2 Pole Knee - Pair
This is the perfect trecking pole for people who are looking to save space and weight while travelling, but also want a sturdy pole that will support them whilst they move. The Trail 2 Pole is lightweight and made from a 2 part aluminium construction, perfect for long hikes. You can use these poles in summer and winter because they fit both summer and winter baskets on them. To keep you comfortable they have EVA foam grips this also helps with precise placements. So the main feature about the Trail 2 Pole is the knee system, this is a hinge mechanism in two sections of the pole. This lets it fold down small making them easy to transport when you don't need them, but don't worry this doesn't make them less secure, they have a metal slider that secures the hinges in place.
- 4 season, lightweight foldable trail pole
- 2-sections with 'Knee' system for quick deployment & compact packing
- Long EVA ergonomic foam grip with symmetric shape for comfort & breathability
- Aluminium 7075 construction
- Winter & summer basket
- Removable strap
- Folded Length: 62 cm | 24"
- Weight: 453 g | 16 oz (avg. per pair)