Venga Rock Pants
We only ship this product within Europe.
The Patagonia Venga Rock Pants are a light weight organic cotton climbing trouser with spandex woven in for excellent freedom of movement no matter what position you end up in. They have a technical pattern which includes a crotch gusset and articulated legs for extra comfort. The waist features an innovative OppoSet adjustable closure along with belt loops and a zip fly, other details include two drop-in hand pockets, two rear pockets that double as a reinforced seat for durability and a discreet right thigh patch pocket. Treated with DWR to repel moisture.
• Light, soft and stretchy organic cotton plain-weave fabric with DWR is breathable, cool and classically comfortable
• Articulated pattern, darted knees and a gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
• Separating zip fly with belt loops and unique OppoSet™ adjustable waist offers a customized fit
• Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags, darts for a lay-flat entry and a coin-catch bartack that doubles as a toothbrush holder
• Two rear, top-entry pockets create a reinforced seat for added durability
• Side pocket has elastic Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables
• 6.3-oz 73% organic cotton/24% polyester/3% elastane plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
• 408 g (14.4 oz)