Women's Nano Air Hoody
We only ship this product within Europe
The Patagonia Womens Nano Air Hoody raises the bar in technical insulation. It combines the warmth of a puffer with the stretch and breathability of an open fleece so that you dont have to take it off even during highly aerobic pursuits. A clever mixture of a durable and lightweight weather shedding shell with a DWR (Durable Water Relellent) finish, 60g FullRange insulation and a plain weave liner gives properties never before achieved with an insulating piece. The ergonomic feminine fit allows a close fit over base layers without hindering movement and even the hood has full mechanical stretch. When combined with a shell during cold belays the thermal properties go through the roof. There are two above harness hand warmer pockets, two smaller chest pockets with low bulk zips, a centre front zip with a storm flap, stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual drawcord hem adjustment to keep the warmth in. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved and Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light, yet durable 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (40% recycled) warms and stretches and, combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM), allowing excess heat to move away from the body
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack; self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry). Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch.