Women's Torrentshell 3L Jacket
We only ship this product within Europe.
The Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket keeps you dry through any variety of bone-soaking wetness, with H2No™ Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and versatile. The newly updated 3-layer jacket uses a new 100% recycled nylon face fabric, has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The 2-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor, and rolls down and stows away with a simplified cord-and-hook design. The center zipper has a minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps, and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
* 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
* Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
* Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
* Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
* Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
* Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
* Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
* H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* 350 g